Old bridge in Jakarta before named Jembatan Kota Intan has alternated according to the name of his day. Beginning in 1628 called Engelse Burg which means "English Bridge". In 1628-1629 the bridge was damaged by the attack Banten and Mataram, which was rebuilt by the Dutch in 1630 and then known by the name "Jembatan Pasar Ayam" atau Hoenderpasarburg, market bridge or suspension bridge, also known as Groote boom (large stems). Jembatan Pasar Ayam is the northernmost bridge and the only bridge lift. It takes its name from the Great Chicken Market that is nearby at the north end of Kali Besar Barat (18th century). From the bridge looks customs office. The bridge is still there today even though wood forests have been replaced with steel. In the 17th century, ships still sail further upstream Ciliwung River. Then bridge it sometimes needs to be drawn up. However, do note that the bridge never has a function as rod tax as it is called in the Luar Batang.
Furthermore, in 1655 the bridge was repaired on the rocks after a long bridge made of wood collapsed during the flood and was named Het Middelpunt Burg or "Jembatan Pusat". In April 1938, the bridge is a bridge suspension to be lifted to the boat traffic and to prevent exposure to frequent flooding. The shape and style has not changed only the name changed to "Juliana Bernhard". After independence turned into "Jembatan Kota Intan" according to the local location name.
- National Museum
The most complete collection museum in Indonesia. Total collection recorded 140.00 units, which contain ancient statues, inscription, ceramic, textile, historical relic and categorized by ethnography. The collection of Indonesian ceramics & etnography in this museum was the largetst and the most comprehensinve in the world.
- Textile Museum
Jakarta Textile Museum was established in 1976 as a result the concerted efforts, spearheaded by the Governor of Jakarta at the time, Ali Sadikin. It was established in honor of Mrs. Tien Soeharto (wife of President Soeharto), which was inaugurated on June 28, 1976. In the mid-1970s era, the use of textiles, understanding the use and the quantity and quality of production very clearly declined. Some even become very rare. This has motivated some of the leading citizens of Jakarta to set up an institution dedicated to the preservation and study of Indonesian textiles.
- Taman Prasasti Museum
The museum was established on a old cemetery called Kebon Jahe Kober that has been functioned since 1795. During VOC’s occupation, this cemetery was specially provided for the noble Dutch persons and prominent officers. Later on, the cemetery was dedicated for the common Christians. The 18th cemetery has various collections of tombstones from 16th and 17th centuries.