Host by CIOFF® Indonesia and Jakarta City Government Tourism and Culture Office .Governor of Jakarta and Ministry of Culture and Tourism Indonesia. The main objective of Enjoy Jakarta International Folklore Festival is to promote Indonesia, specially Jakarta and to promote Enjoy Jakarta and “ Visit Indonesia 2013 ”.
Date and Venue
All international groups must arrive on 26th June and depart on 29th June 2013. The venues for performance are in culture places, market, parks, streets etc, located in Jakarta.
The stages are on the open stages, indoor auditoriums, park and cultural places.
Arrival and Departure
All international groups must arrives and departs at Soekarno Hatta International Airport , Jakarta – Indonesia
All groups are to make their own travel arrangement and bear the cost of air tickets, visa application, travel insurance including accidents & hospitalization, excess baggage and cargo expenses.
Internal Transport and Sightseeing
1. Provided by Organizer from and to Soekarno Hatta International Airport for arrival and departure. During the festival, transport is provided daily.
2. Sightseeing includes trips to many cultural places.
Food and Accommodation
1. Three meals per day are provided during the duration of the festival at the hostel, where the group is staying, mineral water is provided every day by the festival and please note no alcohol drink in this festival.
2. Accommodation is in the forms of Hotel or hostel. rooms are usually for double, triple and quadruple sharing.
3. Food, drink, laundry, telephone, room amenities and other services taken and requested from the room must be paid by the group leader.
About The Group
1.All groups must not exceed 25 members including officials, musicians and performers. The ratio of Officials / Performers is 10 / 90 percent. Age of the performer must over 16 years old. Those groups with more the 20 persons must notify the Organizer and where necessary be prepared to pay for their own expenses.
2. Official Invitation will initially issued by CIOFF® Indonesia and Jakarta City Government Tourism and Culture Office.
3. These letters together with the group’s detailed name list must be brought along during the group’s travel and stay in Indonesia and to be presented to the relevant authorities when necessary.
4. Number of invited groups : 5-10 foreign countries and 10 local groups.
1.Out and indoor performances.
2. Cultural exchange.
4. Visit cultural places.
6. Reception with Governor of Jakarta.
7. Gift exchange.
9. Press Conference and TV programs.
1. Invited group must be able to prepare a 6, 10, 15, 30, 45 and 60 minutes show which include folk dances, folk songs, instrumental traditional music and teaching the audiences to dance one or two of the most popular dances of the group / national identity.
2. Performances at shopping malls are both indoor and outdoor. Some venues have dance stage and some on the floor / road pavement. The same situation is applicable at the hotel venue. Basic on stage, off stage and lighting facilities are provided by the Organizers, shopping malls and hotel management
3. Performance at shopping malls is daily between 12.30 to 17.30 hours and other performance from 19.00 to 21.30 hours. Each group is encouraged to carry out their own sound check before their performance./
4. Usually there may be no programs in the morning except for visits arranged by the Festival.
5. The final program will be issued a few weeks before the invited groups arrives Indonesia.
Grand Opening Ceremony
International groups will take part. The program includes 1 km parade and 5 minutes dance performance at the main stage and also spot dance at location along the parade route.
There will be a main stage where all the musical instrument and musicians will be placed. The Governor of Jakarta shall officiate the opening ceremony.
Sales of Craft / Souvenir Items
Group wanting to sell craft / souvenir items, can do so at the performance sites only,
Organizer will provide big area (at Cultural Park Area) and table to selling.
Groups will be paid of $10 a daily per person as pocket money.
Should any member of the group fall ill or injure during the performance, they will be referred to the nearest clinic or hospital for treatment. The Organizer will cover the cost for such treatment and medicine. The Organizer will not cover the cost of surgery and hospitalization arising from such illness and injury.
It is important that each invited group has their own accident and hospitalization insurance coverage purchased before they come to Indonesia.
Publicity Material and Activities
Each group must provide their group’s profile, group photos, dance photos, list of past tours and achievement and CDs. The audio and video CD of folk songs and dances are for the local radio and TV station to publicize the group and the festival.
During the group performance, TV and Media coverage are common at this festival and no payment will be made to the group for such publicity program.
Each group is responsible to abide and accept with the facilities and program prepared by the Organizer. These facilities and programs are subjected to changes from time to time. These changes are not peculiar only to festivals in Indonesia but also at other festivals overseas.
Jl. Tomang Utara III / 270
Jakarta 11440 – INDONESIA
Phone : 62-21-5657882
Mobile : 62-8159325644
Fax : 62-21-5657882
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.cioff-indonesia.org